Current Job Offerings :: Systems and Network Administrator
EGATE is looking for an experienced systems administrator with network administration skills to join our team. The candidate would be responsible for working independently and with various contractors for the ongoing design and maintenance of various aspects of EGATE's hosting, connectivity, and registration operations.
Successful candidates will have a versatile technical skill-set along with strong business and communication skills.
This is a full-time, on-site position with an immediate start date.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing Unix and Microsoft Windows based systems with strong knowledge of the FreeBSD operating system.
- Solid understanding of the following applications: Apache, Sendmail, Postfix, BIND, MySQL
- Working knowledge of Radius, CVS, Procmail
- Very good knowledge of networking concepts with hands on experience on Cisco routers
- Ability to write small to medium applications in languages such as PHP, Shell Script, and C
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to document work including producing user-level documentation is a must
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with other staff and customers
To apply for any position please FAX a current resume and cover letter
to (416) 447-6447 to the attention of Peter Rooney. We regret to advise that
we are unable to accept applications via e-mail or in person. Only applicants
selected for an interview will be contacted.